Casino News & Blog
The online casino industry is a highly dynamic one with 'Breaking News' daily. Our team will keep you up to date on all the latest casino news. We're here to make sure that all the news that's relevant to you is easily accessible so you can make the best decisions as an online gambler. What kind of casino news do we bring you? Anything related to online casinos, offline casinos, company mergers, new legislation, big winner announcements and more!
CasinoBonusReviews.com is your ultimate resource for everything online casino related and news is no exception. We'll help you become the best online gambler you can be by being the most informed online gambler you can be!
Making Money from Tailor Made Bonuses
- The latest intelligent casino platforms are now utilising state of the art technology that tracks all their members’ playing habits in order to give better bonuses. As a result, Online real money casino players are... Read more
Thunderstruck II Progressive Slot Pays Millions
- Its 5 reels and 243-ways-to-win combination system combined with more features than you can shake a stick at has become one of the most played progressive jackpot machines on the market. Its reputation for paying... Read more
Where to Find Next Generation Gaming
- NextGen’s link with Microgaming and NYX are probably the most noteworthy of all. NextGen is an Australian based company and a subsidiary of the giant progressive jackpot and casino table game developer as well as... Read more
Android Real Money Outdoes iOS
- If you have joined an online casino with a mobile gaming section, you may or may not have noticed that the selection of real money games designed for Androids has overtaken that of iOS games.... Read more
243-ways-to-win Progressive Jackpot Slots
- Stories of players signing up and starting their bank rolls with a no deposit bonus code and building up to super jackpot wins are becoming more common as of late and there is a good... Read more
Multiple Software Developers Combine
- A recent trend in the online real money gaming environment has changed the way that online casinos deliver games to their members. In a dramatic change of pace online casinos are using multi-platform gaming software... Read more
NextGen and NetEnt Join the 243-Ways-to-Win Scene
- Twin Spins slot machine from NetEnt has introduced the same no pay-line concept as many of the top Microgaming slots are currently using. In fact, Microgaming have been using a 1024-ways-to-win feature bonus extending the... Read more
Are There More Similarities Between Roulette and the Stock Markets Than Meet the Eye?
- Roulette players the world over have always compared playing the game that they love to playing the stock market, stating that both offer up a bunch of strategies without one ever being able to be... Read more
Classic Slot Machines are Still in Business
- Classic pokies offer slots players a different dimension to playing on the slot machines. A simpler and arguably more sophisticated way to play the symbols. Nowadays, virtual classics are the closest the online slot industry... Read more
Thunderkick: A Brand New Virtual Developer
- One of the newest slot designers in the industry has been releasing a set of 3D interactive slots that have started to gain real paced in the virtual slots gaming zones. Even with the likes... Read more