Microgamings 97 to 100 Returns


04/03/2015
By Debra SaundersGoogle
There is a list of games that players can even up the odds playing versus the house via their online casino memberships. Generally no one knows the odds, or assumes that the house must have a huge advantage, but we can reveal there is a list of games that give the player a fair shot at winning!

Microgaming titles offer 98% up to 100% percentage pay-outs on at least 10 titles

For many this is going to be breaking news. Find the right casino with the games that offer these kinds of odds, and develop a strategy to make sure your odds of winning are always optimised.

There is even a Microgaming Blackjack game that will tell you the optimum strategy to use

Multi-Hand Premier Blackjack Gold has a 99% to 100% pay-back ratio and comes with a suggestive pop up that will tell you what the next move should be if you are playing an optimal Blackjack strategy.

In addition to Premier Blackjack Gold, there are more Microgaming operated virtual Blackjack tables with 99% to 100% win odds.

·         Classic Blackjack gold MH
·         Premier Blackjack Hi Lo Gold
·         Vegas Strip Blackjack
·         Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold
·         Spanish 21 Blackjack Gold
·         Live Multi Player Blackjack


‘Even in the eCOGRA approved Microgaming Live Dealer suite the Live Multi Player Blackjack game has a 99% to 100% percentage’

Next up are the Microgaming Double Bonus Poker and Deuces Wild games that also dish out a 99% to 100% win ratio giving poker fans a shot at playing poker with odds in their favour due to the features that come with these two awesome 5 Card Single Draw Poker games.

Great pay back odds are not just applied to the aforementioned games. If you increase the risk by 1%, you reduce the pay-back odds by 1%, and as a result, you can play more of the most popular casino games, but with 98% to 99% odds attached.

Microgaming has 3 Baccarat titles both on the virtual casino and on their live dealer suite that come with a pay-back ratio of 98% to 99%

·         Baccarat
·         Live – Baccarat
·         Live – Multi Player Baccarat

There is even a Roulette table that is rated at 98% to 99%

French Roulette fans will be delighted to learn that they actually have a better chance of winning playing this style of Roulette than any of the other versions. As with Blackjack, an optimal strategy is imperative.

Microgaming also has a couple of slot titles stashed away with 97% to 98% odds of winning’

Hot Ink is a 5 reel virtual slot that comes with Microgaming’s no fixed pay lines 1024-Ways to win slot machine, and in addition, Couch Potato that has only 3 reels both come with a high chance of storming the reels for a profitable session.

Share |


JOIN
to win a
Ipod Nano